Monday, December 16, 2013

Welcome to the world Liam James - Congratulations Véronique & Scott

Our Katimavik daughter Véronique and her husband Scott have a son. 

Liam James 5lbs 6oz, 19 inches long.  He arrived four weeks early.  Mommy, daddy and bébé are all doing fantastic! 
 
 
 
My dearest friend Barb gets her grand-daughter every Wednesday.  About a month ago, I asked Scott and Véronique if I could have baby one day a week.  Scott says sure, in fact they will drop baby off on Friday evening and pick him up on Sunday when they come for Sunday night family dinner.  For obvious reasons, I vetoed that plan.
Yippee!!  A grandson.... ~dancing around the room with glee~

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! What a wonderful pre-Christmas gift! You'll enjoy your day a week, even if it does extend to two LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments give me quite a thrill. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and please have a super duper day! Unfortunately, anonymous comments are no longer allowed, there was just way too much spam.