The nomination includes
- Telling 11 things about yourself
- answer the questions posed to you be the nominator
- choose other bloggers to nominate (must have under 200 followers)
- create 11 questions for your nominees
once nominated link back to the blogger that nominated you so they can learn more about you.
Kelly's 11 questions:
1. What is your favorite quilt block or pattern?
- nine patch blocks fascinate me, the possibilities are endless.
2. What is your guilty pleasure?
- dark chocolate
3. What inspires you?
- quilting blogs, books and fabrics.
4. Tell me about your pets!
- Lily is my English Springer spaniel, she will be 7 years old in May 2013. I also have a 30 gallon tank of tropical fish. I have always had a dog, in my 32 years of marriage my first dog was an English Springer, followed by a Brittany, then I had a Chesapeake bay retriever, another Springer, a corgie mix mutt and now Lily. I hope to add Brittany pup to the family this summer. The only fault with dogs is that they don't live long enough.
5. What is your music of choice?
- I love all kinds of music expect acid rock (sounds like noise to me). To name a few I enjoy Blue Rodeo, Celine Dion, Josh Groban, Trisha Yearwood, Susan Boyle, KD Lang, Toby Keith, Enya, Mozart and Beethoven.
6. Favorite vacation spot
- Shilo golf course
7. What is the most influential book you have read?
- Toxic Parents by Nancy Forward
8. What quilts are on your "bucket list" to make?
9. What is your favorite quilt making technique?
- free motion quilting
10. What is your favorite color combination?
- primary colours with white
11. What quilting tool or gadget can you not live without? (other than your sewing machine!)
- My handy dandy Golden Eagle thread snippers.
- I collect vintage sewing machines and currently own one dozen machines including three threadles, one singer 15-91 with a gear driven motor and 1956 Domestic Automatic by White.
- I make wine, reds, wines and fruity wines.
- I'm an avid golfer.
- I consider my son and daughter to be my greatest accomplishments. They are grown-up and happily married. Now I am waiting impatiently for grandchildren.
- My husband is my very best friend in the world.
- Tammy's craft emporium is my favourite room in the house.
- I believe in angels and frequently talk to them.
- I love to make baby quilts, bed quilts, Alzheimer's touch quilts, table cloths, dinner napkins, reusable shopping bags, dish towels as gifts because a homemade gift is more personal.
- My favourite colour is purple.
- I make soups from scratch: chicken noodle, hamburger, split pea and more. I usually give my soup away in one quart sealers.
- I have a huge stash of fabric and thread, I will have to live to be 100 to use it all up.
- Do you have any pets, if yes please tell me about them.
- How many sewing machines do you have? If you own more than one which is your favourite?
- If you had an entire day to do anything you desire, what would you do?
- What is your favourite food?
- Do you collect things? If yes, what?
- Who is your best friend and why?
- What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
- What do you like the least about blogging?
- To date, what do you consider your greatest accomplishment in life?
- What would you do with a million dollars?
- What is your favourite movie?