Sunday, June 16, 2013

Electric Quilt 7 - My new toy!


After years of longing, I finally got off my wallet and bought this software.  The last few days have been spent doing tutorials, watching videos and practicing.  
The first quilt is for my great nephew Errol born in March 2013 in Toronto.  This baby snoopy fabric was scanned, then added to the EQ 7 fabric library.
Existing fabric samples and colours were used to design the rest of the quilt.  The actual fabric colours match better than this picture. There will also be coloured ribbons in the inside white border.  The backing will either be the outside border baby blue or yellow.
Next step the cutting table.
My dear Readers,
Have you ever used quilting software?  If yes, what kind?  Were you happy with the results?
Happy Father's Day to all the dads and father figures out there.  Have a super duper day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments give me quite a thrill. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and please have a super duper day! Unfortunately, anonymous comments are no longer allowed, there was just way too much spam.