Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012


Current Weather 13:45 CST

A few clouds
-24
°C
A few clouds
 Just got back from dog walk Christmas eve.
 Carmel pecan cinnamon buns, photo shot with Iphone 4s through the oven window.
This decadent treat is loaded with brown sugar, butter and pecans, which is why I only make it once a year on Christmas day.
 Lily's winter attire.
 Merry Christmas from sunny, cold Brandon, Manitoba, Canada!
 One of several failed attempts to get the dog to look at the cell phone.
I give up! No photo of Lily looking at cell phone.  Every time I take a photo, I have to remove my gloves and it is freezing out here.
 Hunting for rabbit turds.
 Snow covered evergreens.
 
Thank you mother nature for the balmy Christmas weather.  No worries of the snow melting today.  
Now I'm off to play on my treadmill, then shower and make crafts with my daughter-in-law.  Life is most excellent.  From my home to yours, I wish you Peace, Joy and Much Love at Christmas and always.