Thursday, December 27, 2012

2012 Free Motion Quilting Challenge - Recap

I am delighted to have completed all 12 monthly challenge pieces in their respective months.  Perhaps, I will tackle the bonus tutorials in 2013. When I signed up for this challenge, I had no idea how quickly my quilting skills would improve.  I feel so privileged to have learned so much from our excellent teachers and the other participants.  Here is the recap:
 August - Jesters' Hats.
In November, I used the Jesters' Hats and Heart-Shaped Leaves on Seth's zoo animal quilt.
The year is almost over, this challege is complete and I had a blast.

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely sampler quilt and a great memento of our year of FMQ learning! It's so much fun to see everyone's recap of the year and all the progress we've made together as a class of hundreds! Happy New Year Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it sad that it's over? I'll miss it but hope to keep practicing and using my new patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad it is over but on to new heights i suppose...love your work

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful body of work you have created! And I still have to try your darling butterflies (from March).

    ReplyDelete

Your comments give me quite a thrill. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and please have a super duper day! Unfortunately, anonymous comments are no longer allowed, there was just way too much spam.