Monday, January 16, 2012

Embroidery fun...

Progress report with the new toy...a Pfaff Creative 2.  This is a thistle flower for a baby book, the pages were made by guests at the baby's shower and now her nanna is making a book.
 
I embroidered the birth announcement on a pink block.  Below is the practice on a quilt sandwich.
I'm practicing my  free motion leaves as well.  The embroidery was done with 100% variegated purple thread and the green leaves are 100% polyester trilobal embroidery thread.  So far I'm really enjoying doing sewing machine embroidery. 

Happy sewing all.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow...what a machine....lucky you!!! Love what you have done with it so far!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments give me quite a thrill. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and please have a super duper day! Unfortunately, anonymous comments are no longer allowed, there was just way too much spam.