Thursday, September 24, 2009

Nathan's Zoo Animals


Nathan is my great nephew. He was born in Calgary on my 50th birthday.

In 1998, I was into collecting beanie babies and buddies.  The creator of beanies made millions on these lovely toys.  When the line was discontinued and then reintroduced later they lost their appeal as a collectible.  So I ended put with two giant comforter bags full of buddies.  Every baby quilt I make gets a matching beanie buddy for baby to love  My two comforter bags  is now only one bag.

I love this quilt because it is so colourful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments give me quite a thrill. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and please have a super duper day! Unfortunately, anonymous comments are no longer allowed, there was just way too much spam.